Skip to Content

Work Visa Uk

Work Visa Uk

Submitted by • October 18, 2016

If you are coming to the United Kingdom as a employee, you would need to apply for a UK visa, in most cases you are allowed to stay for up to six months.

Voted by:
Voted by aschfordslaw

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>