Khawlah (RA) was one of the great poetesses of Makkah who early accepted Islam. She was the daughter of one of the chiefs of Bani Asad tribe, and her family entered Islam in its early days. The name of her father was Tariq Bin Aws, however, Al-Azwar was his nickname. Her brother, Dirar, was also the poet of his tribe, who was well known for his intelligence.
- CRT Training In Ameerpet
- Reasons To Refraining From Sins And Evils In Religion Islam
- Canadian Outsourcing Company | BumsaInc
- Best Indian Travel Guide For Holiday Destinations
- Packers And Movers Ahmedabad – Saaya Packers And Movers
- View Football Standings At Leagues Updated Quickly And Accurately
- Maintenance Charges Of Home In Chennai: All You Need To Know
- Famous Places In Delhi
- Spring Water Delivered
- Diesel Engine And Air Compressor Controller System For Your Business.