WHAT IS AEO
Authorised Economic Operator Programme seeks to provide tangible benefits in the form of faster Customs Clearance and simplified Customs procedures to those businesses who offer high degree of security. This Is recognised by WCO. Indian businesses can be benefited worldwide by Mutual recognition Agreement of India with other countries.
AEO programme is open to all importer/exporters :-
The Applicant must be established in India
Have business activities since last three years
Have filed at least 25 Bills of entries or Shipping Bills in the last financial year.
No SCN issued to them in last three financial years.
- SRS Engineering Works – Heavy Fabrication Service – Chennai
- What Is The Best Way To Build And Manage An Ecommerce Website?
- Global Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) Market
- Garment Manufacturers In Mumbai
- VAT And Tax Filling Service In UAE
- Web App Development Course In Chennai
- TagMatiks AT Lite | RFID Asset Tracking Software | RFID4U
- Textured, Etched Press Plates Manufacturer
- WP STORY MACHINE REVIEW
- Local Gas Fitter And Plumber In Cannington, Perth