If you would like to work and Settle in Europe then Austria Job Seeker Visa is the best option for workers you. Austria's flexible immigration model, the Red-White-Red Card, offers qualified third-country and their family members a single permit for working and settling permanently in Austria.
You can find important information on the Red-White-Red Card, on general immigration requirements and on Austrian working and living conditions.
Use the point’s calculator to check whether you would fulfil the admission criteria.
Criteria-based Immigration to Austria - Red-White-Red Card
You are a qualified worker and citizen of a third country (a country outside the EU) seeking to live and
work in Austria. In this case you need the Red-White-Red Card. Your family members can apply for the
Red-White-Red Card plus.
The Red-White-Red Card is issued for a period of 24 months and entitles you as the holder to fixed-term
settlement and employment by the employer specified in your application.
- Tally Training Institute In Ahmedabad
- Stem Cell Banking Market
- Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Company In US
- Technology Users Email List | Technology Users Mailing Database | Technology Leads
- Web Optimize Your Brisbane Business
- What Is Google Analytics | How To Use It | Latest Updates 2020
- Whale Shark Season In Exmouth
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh,India|Rishikesh Yogkulam
- Ambulance With Freezer Box | Mortuary Van Services In Chennai
- Marg Jet Packers And Movers | Best Packers And Movers In Gurgaon