My love for writing manifested at an early age. When I was nine years old, I wrote a 55-page novel called “Three Ways.” Two years later, I wrote a play, which was performed in my backyard.
Graduating from the University of Hartford with a BS in General Business Management, I then became a member of the United States Army. Upon leaving the military and becoming employed in the accounting and management profession, I did something that most people told me was brave – I married a divorced woman who had six children. I was married forty-one years before my wife’s death in 2016.
- Customized Your Neon & LED Signs – The Custom Neon Signs
- netgear router support number
- Global Adhesives & Sealants Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- What’s Your Plan to Combat Rising Energy Costs?
- How a Demand Generation Company can End your Business Woes?
- 7 Important Benefits of Social Media Marketing 2020
- How To Flaunt A Masculine Bald Look – Myscree
- Best FREE Twitter Tweet Scheduler & Automation Tool | RecurPost
- HasThemes- Free and Premium Bootstrap Templates,WordPress Themes
- aol technical support number USA