According to World Bank “By 2020, this number will reach 6.1 billion. Mobile-based digital technology presents a huge opportunity to enhance financial inclusion for the two billion individuals and 200 million micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in emerging economies that still lack access to basic savings and credit services”
Micro-Lending opens up huge opportunities for Lending business that can leverage their experience in lending and position their services to these individual and MSMEs that are looking for faster and transparent credit.
Operationally Micro Lending is a mammoth task as Credit decision and Customer assessment is crucial for profitability and healthy Loan Books. Lenders – MFIs, NBFCs or Online Lending Platform should deploy technology efficient processes and automate the process of customer acquisition, Credit assessment and disbursement to reach out to target client and acquire the right customers.
An end to end Lending solution that can integrate with vari
- Improve Your Performance Of SuiteCRM Instance | Outright Store
- CPA Course In India With 100% Placement Assistance
- 9 B2B Directories To Generate Demand & Leads In 2017
- Mobile Health Apps And Solutions Market Size, Share, Outlook, And Opportunity Analysis, 2020-2027
- Pressure Vessel Manufacturer In India | Baffles Cooling System
- Guidelines For Small Children Before Going To Umrah
- Contact Us In Las Vegas At 702-275-8455
- Universal Open Supply Sdn Bhd
- Iguazu Falls: One Of The Natural Wonder Of The World
- University Admission 2020 | Himachal Pradesh