A blood screening is the process of laboratory testing for extracting blood prior to blood transfusion. The test is performed to ensure that recipients receive safe blood products. There are various blood screening procedures for donated blood to ensure that blood units are safe. Blood samples collected during donation undergo laboratory screening for Transfusion-Transmissible Infections (TTIs). In screening technique, blood sample is tested for evidence of certain infectious disease pathogens such as hepatitis B and C viruses and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There are different types of assay used for blood screening, which include Immunoassays (IAs) and nucleic acid amplification technology (NAT) assays.
- Latest Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Jobs In Fujairah
- Cab From Gatwick To Heathrow
- Fba Prep Services China – Best China Sourcing Agent | B2Csourcing
- Press Release Submission Sites List
- Best Detectives In Mumbai | Detective In Mumbai
- SAP Implementation Partners In Mumbai | Rigved Technologies
- RCC Auto Transport – Leading Vehicle Transport & Nationwide Auto Transport Company In Waco TX
- What Is Hajj And Why Is It Important?
- Fullestop – Website And Graphic Design & App Development