A blood screening is the process of laboratory testing for extracting blood prior to blood transfusion. The test is performed to ensure that recipients receive safe blood products. There are various blood screening procedures for donated blood to ensure that blood units are safe. Blood samples collected during donation undergo laboratory screening for Transfusion-Transmissible Infections (TTIs). In screening technique, blood sample is tested for evidence of certain infectious disease pathogens such as hepatitis B and C viruses and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There are different types of assay used for blood screening, which include Immunoassays (IAs) and nucleic acid amplification technology (NAT) assays.
- Auto Components Manufacturing Industry Has A Bright Future
- Global IV Bags Market
- ISO 44001 Certification In Mumbai
- Vacuum Impregnation Plant Exporters,VPI Plant Manufacturers In Maharashtra
- Dining Chairs Manufacturers In India
- Advantages Of Stone Benchtops In Your Home
- The Best Touch-Less Car Wash In San Francisco
- How To Disable Local Services In Mac?
- Cordlife Sciences Pvt Ltd
- Digital Marketing And Web Development Services In Pune