China is entitled to strengthen its defenses on islands in the disputed South China Sea but those measures aren't directed at any specific countries, a defense ministry spokesman said Tuesday, amid the latest surge in tensions in the crucial waterway.
China's military deployments are "the natural right of a sovereign nation that helps safeguard national sovereignty and security," Ren Guoqiang said in a statement posted on the ministry's website.
- Residential And Commercial Solar Panel Manufacturers In India
- Top Web Design Company In Bangalore
- Rent A Luxury Cars In Dubai
- 10 Magical Things You Can Do With SEMRush To Boost Your Traffic
- How To Change Route IP Address?
- PHP & MySQL Training Institute In Meerut
- Why Should I Choose A Native App Builder For Ecommerce Rather Than A Hybrid One?
- Oil And Natural Gas Law Firm In Delhi | LNG | PNGRG | Gurgaon | Alaya Legal
- Top Rated Virtual MakeUp App Development Company In USA | X-Byte Enterprise Solutions
- Ebutor – India’s Largest General Trade Distributor