China is entitled to strengthen its defenses on islands in the disputed South China Sea but those measures aren't directed at any specific countries, a defense ministry spokesman said Tuesday, amid the latest surge in tensions in the crucial waterway.
China's military deployments are "the natural right of a sovereign nation that helps safeguard national sovereignty and security," Ren Guoqiang said in a statement posted on the ministry's website.
- British Columbia PNP Occupation List 2020 – Nationwide
- Why Investors Have A Keen Eye On Hyderabad Real Estate
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Supermicro Servers
- Event Venues In Sharjah
- Detailed Review Of Lottery Sambad
- Queensland Commercial Lawyers
- Get In Touch With PM Relocations For Chauffeur Driven Car Rental Service
- Mobile Website Design In Bangalore – Sun Programs
- Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Lyrics
- 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari