Cleopatra's needle obelisks New York, london and Paris . Cleopatra's Needle is the popular name for each of three ancient Egyptian obelisks re-erected in London, Paris, and New York City during the nineteenth century.
The obelisks in London and New York are a pair; the one in Paris is also part of a pair originally from a different site in Luxor, where its twin remains.
Although all three needles are genuine Ancient Egyptian obelisks, their shared nickname is a misnomer, as they have no connection with the Ptolemaic Queen Cleopatra VII of Egypt and were already over a thousand years old in her lifetime.
- How To Build Your Executive Presence
- 5 tips to stay protected from mobile malware
- Learn data science online training
- Avail the best channel partner loyalty program in India
- Which Is the Best Ecommerce Website Builder to Create an Online Store?
- Corrugated box manufacturers – Thakur ji Papers
- Mahagun Mantra, Mahagun Mantra Noida,Mahagun Mantra Noida Extension, Price List
- Uniform Manufacturer in Mumbai | Shalimar Hosiery Industries
- CCTV Camera installations in Hope Island
- Nainital Tour Package- 3 Night / 4 Days