The global electric vehicle charging station market is expected to grow significantly from 3.2 million units in 2017, to 26.31 million units in 2024, at a CAGR of 35.48% from 2018 to 2024. The growth of this market is propelled due to growing concern towards environmental pollution and global warming. An initiative towards greener economy by nations across the globe to tackle ecological scarcities and government initiatives supporting EV charging stations installation. Moreover, huge investments by major players to install electric charging station infrastructure, is expected to further augment the growth of this market.
- SEARCHING FOR CANADA IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS?
- Civil Contractor In India
- Business Process Automation, Business Process Management System
- Document Creator Software
- Precision Security Australia
- Social Media Marketing Company In Ahmedabad
- Benefits Of Migrating To Hong Kong
- Villa Plots & Customized Villas In Sarjapur Road Bangalore
- Laurent Carrier On Vimeo
- Google To Connect Meet With Microsoft Skype