The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is used as a language of communication. It uses a nine-band scale to clearly identify levels of proficiency, from non-user (band score 1) through to expert (band score 9).
for people applying for higher education or professional registration, and General Training for those migrating to Australia, Canada and the UK, or applying for secondary education, training programmes and work experience in an English-speaking environment. Both versions provide a valid and accurate assessment of the four language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- Digital Transformation Company
- Abroad Education Consultants – Maven Overseas
- Digital Marketing Course In Pune
- Best Technology Magazine
- Find Duplicates In Excel
- CARBON STEEL FLANGES IN PUNE
- IPhone Application Development Alabama
- CykleJab – Fusion Of Cycling And Boxing Group Fitness Gym.
- Find Organoclay At Best Price In India | Leading Organoclay Products Manufacturer And Supplier
- Ambulance As A Transport Utility In Long-distance Travel