About three and a half hour drive north of Adelaide at the top of Spencer Gulf lies Port Augusta. It is a place that has often been dubbed as the “Crossroads of Australia” since it serves as the main intersection of the north to south route between Adelaide and Darwin, and the east to west route between Sydney and Perth.
As is any other crossroads, it gives every traveller a glimpse of the amazing journey he or she is about to have. Being the so-called crossroads of the land down under, it offers the best and most scenic entrance to the countries most coveted sceneries in the great outback.
- How To Customize Your Chromebook’s Theme
- ICSE School In Lucknow
- Online Birthday Gift Delivery In Allahabad
- Best B2B Sales Leads Database Online | Tactq Insights
- Administrative Assistant Program, Training, Certification | Edmonton
- Invisalign Em Salvador
- E-Liquid Custom Packaging Boxes | Wholesale E Liquid Printed Boxes
- How To Use Paragraphing In A Dissertation For PhD Level
- Best Play School In South Delhi – Anubhav Learning Centre
- Advantages Of The Channel Partner Program With IndiakaLoan