1. To extinguish fire from the clothes of another person, throw them to the ground and wrap them up in a blanket or other non-flammable material that can be rolled.
2. Do not pour or spray jets of water directly, it can cause shock to the burns.
Cut off any other burning clothing or other accessories that may have metal (belts, bracelets, etc.) and can prevent breathing. Do not do so violently. If possible cool the victim down with cold water first.
3. Check the breathing of the patient and monitor pulse rate. If required, perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation after extending the head of the victim.
4. Check for symptoms of trauma – fractures or other injuries.
- Company Set Up UAE | Dubai
- Immigrate To Canada And Immigrate To Australia
- Cap Applicator Market Sales Size Share Forecast 2027
- Microsoft Windows 8 Support Number 1-844-891-4883 TechCzaR GrouP
- Cabs In Agra | Local Taxi In Agra | Outstation Cabs Agra
- College Admission Consultants Near In Tennessee
- Digital Marketing Course In Pune
- Best Gyms In Chandigarh
- Airbnb Clone Script | Airbnb Clone App | Car Rental Script
- Company Registration In India