A questionnaire is a set of printed questions along with the answers. If you are asked to collect the data for your dissertation by conducting primary research, then you will need to make a questionnaire and try to know the different answers of the different people. There are a lot of types to make a questionnaire for your dissertation. Some popular types of the questionnaires are given below;
The Dichotomous Questionnaire: In this type of Questionnaire, you are required to give the answers to the questions in “Yes” or “No” only.
The Multiple Choice Questionnaire: In the multiple choice Questionnaire, you are asked to choose the answer of a question from four or five options.
- WaySoft |Sage 100 Cloud ERP, Logiciel De Gestion D’entreprise, De Comptabilité Et De Finance
- Global Ransomware Protection Market
- Umpan Ikan Lele Khusus Harian
- M&a Advisory Services
- Manufacturers And Suppliers Of Electromagnetic Flow Meters | Manas Microsystems Pvt. Ltd.
- CCNA Course Fees | Networking Courses | Cisco Training
- Commercial Locksmith Dallas TX- Instant Lock Key
- How To Get Iso Certification Company In India
- Custom T-shirt Printers Hyderabad
- Bacteriological Testing Market