Leadspace, the leading B2B customer data platform (CDP) provider, has been recognized in Gartner’s 2019 Market Guide for Account-Based Marketing Platforms, which states, “account-based marketing has emerged as a core strategy for marketing leaders in B2B organizations associating with sales counterparts to drive new business and spur demand from existing clients. Utilize this research to identify account-based marketing platforms that drive measurable business value.”
“Successful account-based marketing programs need sufficient expertise, close collaboration, and marketing maturity, between marketing and sales. ABM platforms can bolster internal capabilities and fill execution gaps in systems of record such as marketing automation and sales force automation (SFA),” notes the Guide.
“Gartner estimates, for 2019: total revenue of ABM platform is $450 million (a year-over-year [YoY] increase of 30%), with $280 million in software (a YoY increase of 47%), $50 million in professional
- Pouch Filling | Nutrapackusa
- Homa – Hawan Samagri | Indian Pooja Items Online – Florist In USA
- Personalized Gifting Solutions For Agra
- What Is File Extension JSON?
- CDSol | SEO Agency | Digital Marketing In Agency Melbourne
- ISO 22301 Certification Cost
- A GUIDE TO CHOOSING PHOTOS FOR YOUR WEDDING ALBUM
- Is PIM Software A Necessity For A Business?
- Office.com/myaccount – Office Setup Myaccount
- WHETHER TO BUY SAMSUNG GALAXY FOLD OR NOT