Maine Republican Gov. Paul LePage has offered a former staffer and ex-White House speechwriter accused of domestic abuse his job back, telling radio host Howie Carr last week that he was "100% behind" former aide David Sorensen.
Sorensen resigned from his White House job last month after he was accused of physically abusing his wife. Sorensen has denied the allegations.
- Mistakes You Should Avoid To Deal With Custom Dissertation Writing Services
- How To Be Saved | Preach The Gospel
- Microsoft Dynamics Custom Development
- CT Scan Near Shimla, Bilaspur, Nahan, Sirmour
- Canada Immigration Consultants In Delhi
- Aol Customer Support Toll-free Number – 1-800-316-0525
- Online Magazine Software
- Taj Mahal Day Trip By Car | Agra Day Trip Packages
- Read Max Attraction Silk Review
- Digital Marketing Courses In Pune | Classroom Training Institute