Global linear alkyl benzene market is estimated to register a substantial CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 due to biodegradable properties and government regulations regarding environmental issue, rise in the demand of LAB in detergent industry and increase in the demand in personal care products
Linear alkyl benzene is an organic compound with carbon range typically between 10 and 16. LAB is highly used in biodegradable detergents and produce as an intermediate during the production of surfactants. LAB has been supported by the government and accepted as a raw material industrially and domestically due to its environmental friendly properties. LAB acts as an intermediate for the production of other important chemical compounds such as linear alkyl benzene sulfonic acid (LABSA).
- Kids Birthday Party Decorations
- Artificial Intelligence Market
- Clipping Path Service | Best Photo Editing Company ‘COC’
- Stock market classes in Mumbai
- Opencart Search Powered by Algolia
- Custom Eye-shadow Boxes – Custom Eye shadow Boxes Wholesale | The Custom Box Packaging
- Heavy Equipment Rentals Maine
- Looking for a loans against car title in Ottawa ?
- Birthday gift ideas for women
- Job Circular of Office Of the prime minister-2019