National portal for online MSME / SSI / udyog aadhar Registration and obtaining certificate in India. Quick - Easy - Instant, Life Time Valid certificate. Eligible for all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
- Top 6 Marketing Tips A Mobile App Developer Should Know In 2020!
- Global IoT Platform Market
- Xander Law Group – Appellate Law
- Toko Grosir Peci Kopiah Songkok Murah
- ONLINE GIFT DELIVERY IN INDORE
- Outsource Data Management Services Company
- Magento SEO Consultancy
- Fumigation Companies In Nigeria
- Best Immigration And Visa Consultant
- Dubai Car & Automotive Free Zone Company Formation