In late May, Prime Minister Boris Johnson of the United Kingdom floated the idea of creating a new international platform—D10, or Democracy 10 alliance. The D10 is to comprise the Group of Seven (G7) states and three others; it will be discussed formally at the G7 meeting in June. The proposed members of the alliance are the G7 countries (Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the U.K. and the U.S.), along with Australia, India and South Korea. The purpose of this alliance is not entirely for mutual benefit. The agenda, Boris Johnson suggests, is to attack China.
- Odell Beckham Vote T Shirt
- Odoo Support | Odoo technical support | Odoo Service Provider India
- Organic Blush Makeup| Buy the Glow on Blush Duo| Kiro
- Homemade Food Online – OneTiffin
- What Tools Are E-Commerce Retailers Using for Analytics?
- Web & Mobile App Development Company in UAE – Sinon Tech Pvt Ltd
- truprojects-Btech projects | Mtech projects | MBA projectS
- Store Design- Best Practices for Designing an Ecommerce App with Builderfly
- Same Day Agra Tour by Car From Delhi
- Book Food in Train Online at Kannur Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering