"Finnish telecom equipment maker Nokia is seeing a pick up in orders as its broadband clients race to upgrade networks to meet higher user demand during the COVID-19 pandemic, a company executive said.
Many customers had planned to grow their network by 30% to 40% over the next few years assuming a similar growth in traffic, but COVID-19 brought in that traffic growth overnight, Sandy Motley, Nokia’s President of Fixed Networks, told Reuters."
- Get Information Regarding Semi IT Course Datascience training in hyderabad #Book Now Online
- How to Fix Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30?
- Gandhinagar to Himmatnagar Cab | Gandhinagar to Himmatnagar Taxi
- Taxi Fare From Gatwick To Heathrow
- Four Solar | Frequently Asked Questions | FAQ’s
- Business Landlord Insurance And Length Of Agreement
- Cleaning, Construction Cleaning, Queensland, Brisbane
- corporate accounting | Software | Accountant BlueBook
- Toyota Prius For Rent In Lahore | Hire Now | 0312-4343400
- Outdoor Tables And Chairs Suppliers | Call Now @ 971-4-3276877