Increasing applications across various end-use industries is expected to propel the growth of ortho-nitro chloro benzene market over the forecast period. Moreover, high demand for ortho-nitro chloro benzene based products in APAC region is likely to give impetus to the market during 2018-2024.
Nitration of chlorobenzene yields an isomer mix of ortho (34-36%), meta (63-65%), and para (about 1%) nitro chloro benzene. Ortho-nitro chloro benzene acts as an antecedent to compounds and has applications in dyes, pigments, agrochemicals, lumber preservatives, photographic chemicals, corrosion inhibitors, and rubber chemicals. Increasing demand for rust protection in manufacturing industry is likely to fuel the demand for ortho-nitrochlorobenzene in the production of corrosion inhibitors.
- Kids T Shirts – Buy Personalized Kids T Shirts Collection Online in India | Printland
- Heavy Duty Towing Services in Atlanta | 24 Hour Commercial Towing in Atlanta
- The Truth About Cortisol
- used car finance melbourne
- best website development company in delhi
- Indian Premier League – 2020
- Global Sodium Hydroxide (Caustic Soda) Market
- How To Write Business Plan For Business Management Coursework
- Home Cleaning Services in Dubai Silicon oasis
- Myths & Facts About Diabetes