"Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday said that the global economy is going through a “difficult situation” but the fundamentals of the Indian economy are strong and its policies are clear.
“Whether economic or social, today the country is going through a big phase of change. In the last few years, India has become a stronger part of the global economic system. But for different reasons, international conditions are such that the global economy is going through a weak and difficult situation,” said Prime Minister while speaking at Global Business Summit by a media house here on Friday. “Still, we have been taking initiatives so that its impact is less on the Indian economy, we have taken pro-active steps and our steps have yielded positive results. Our policies are clear, our fundamentals are very strong,” he said."
- Vignan – Best CBSE School In Visakhapatnam | Admissions Open 2020-21
- Hire Luxury Bus | Coaster Daewoo Hino Yutong Road Master | Bus Service
- Family Office Services
- Home Renovations Logan
- Food Sensitivity Test – At-Home Basic Intolerance Test | RxHomeTest
- Diamond Earrings For Her On Any Special Day
- Reliance Retail Shares Buy Sell
- Laurent Carrier On Vimeo
- Money Transfer Services In Delhi Ncr
- Kitchen Interior: Selection Of Material For Your Kitchen Countertop