"Peugeot PEUP.PA Chief Executive Carlos Tavares said on Tuesday the French carmaker would adjust its partnership with China’s Huawei HWT.UL if authorities in the United States make it a precondition for approving a merger with Fiat Chrysler.
Peugeot needs the consent of U.S. authorities to complete a $50 billion merger with Fiat Chrysler FCHA.MI at a time when Washington is urging its European allies to exclude Huawei from the continent’s telecoms infrastructure.“We have a partnership with Huawei, which is linked with another partnership with French telecom company Orange ORAN.PA, we are not in direct relationship with them. But of course on this matter, we will listen to the American authorities and of course we will follow all their instructions”, Tavares told a conference call on Tuesday."
- Content Writing Course In Mumbai
- Electric Plane – A New Revolution In Aero Technology
- Www.mcafee.com/activate | Mcafee.com/activate – Go-mcafee.com
- Best Digital Marketing Agency In Bangalore, India | Sun Programs
- English Speaking Courses In Ranchi
- Natural Gas Burners Manufacturer In Mumbai – Standard Engineering Works
- The Historical Story Of The Taj Mahal
- Cross-Platform Mobile Application Development- Benefits And Drawbacks
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone
- Best Valentines Gifts In India
- Category: Technology
- Tags: peugeot ready to adjust huawei partnership if u.s. demands