The miniature version of PUBG for Smartphones, published and distributed by Chinese giant Tencent in India got banned on the 2nd of September 2020 with other 117 chines apps. Earlier in June Indian government banned 59 Chinese apps because of the ongoing face-off on LAC between both of army. The tension rose when around 20 of our Indian soldiers were killed by the Chinese army.
- MSc Entrance Exam Coaching Classes in Mumbai
- Mobile Application Development
- Digital Marketing Company in Nagpur
- Global Marine Actuators and Valves Market
- Structure and Design of Taj Mahal
- Pesto Rat Repellent Granules | Rodent Repellent Granules
- Top Business opportunities in Singapore
- Eka infra is a best Feasibility Study Consultants in India
- Mehfeel – How Builderfly Ecommerce Platform Is the Best Among Top Ecommerce Builders?
- Nursery Wholesalers and Retailers in Mangalore – Sahyadri