Gau Amritam Vaidic Mathni Ghrit is India’s first pure cow ghee made from the whole milk of country’s very own desi breed “Gangatiri Gau”. Gangatiri Gau breed is on the verge of the extinction and is found only in the flood plains of “Holy Ganga”. Making desi cow ghee by the vaidic process is costlier compare to other process, as it is extremely flow but pure. You like organic desi ghee but you are worry of the effects it may have on your health. Well, you need not worry about it. A2 Cow Ghee is unhealthy when you do not control the portion you consume. There are lots of benefits of ghee that makes you healthy.
- Explore Jobs With Rojgar World
- Self Drive Car Rental In Pune
- Feed Preservatives Market Growth, Market Insights And Forecast To 2025
- Balloon Decorations In Mumbai
- Car Transport Service In Delhi
- Selenium With Python Training
- ISP License Consultancy Services India – BIATConsultant
- Mangala Resort Is One Of The Best Luxury And Family Resort In Kuantan.
- Digital Marketing Courses In Pune | Classroom Training Institute.
- Certified Scrum Master