2019 was an exciting year for health IT software and EHR companies. Many mergers and acquisitions took place resulting in an incredible new movement in the healthcare industry. Some mergers that took place created major talk namely UnitedHealth Group acquiring PatientsLikeMe.Health mergers and acquisitions continued to take place with over 92 announcements made in the past year. We’ve rounded up the most talked-about partnerships and company-buy ins in the EHR industry in 2019. Keep reading to find out what’s been happening.
- Dog Bite Injuries Increasing In California | Dogbitemasters | Khashan Law
- Independent Houses For Sale In Kurnool | Homes For Sale In Kurnool | Malla Reddy Homes
- User Experience Design Services / Experience Design Company In USA & India.
- Web Application Development Firm In India | Web Application Service Provider
- Top 51 Afgan Proverbs
- Structural Design Services UAE
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Software Create Your Own Crypto Bank
- Corporate Brand Agency In Gurgaon
- Colour Me Volt Perfume For Men 90ML
- Bad Breath: What Causes It And What To Do About It