Recently, research has been published in the Nature Geoscience journal and this research, scientists have given stunning views about the earth. They have done their study on the ancient sample of seafloor. They have found this ancient sample of the seafloor in Australia. The chemical clues on this seafloor suggest that Earth was a completely blue planet. Based on this evidence, they have suggested that 1.5 billion years ago, there were no continents and this planet (Earth) was covered by a vast ocean.
- Used & New Business & Industrial Online For Sale In Al Ain
- Racking And Shelving Companies In Dubai
- Bangladesh Wins With Sarkar And Das’ Half-Centuries
- Augmented Reality: Impacts On Business In 2019
- How To Install IMAP On Windows Live Mail ?
- Blueberry Bushes | The Options
- Essen Katilayu Untuk Ikan Patin
- GPS Tracking System In Coimbatore
- 7 Ways How Digital Marketing Increase Sales | Examples | Benefits
- Vamipol | PVAc For Chewing Gum & Bubble Gum | JACPL