THROWBACK: OLD ONLINE TRENDS THAT HAVE GONE STALE
If you work in any technology-based company or sector, you know things are always changing. What was standard practice and trendy and new one day or week becomes outdated and ineffective the next. As SEO trends constantly come and go, one simply can’t afford to not change. It is a company’s flexibility and ability to accept and support constant change that often succeeds.
If you’re interested in entering the technology field or you’re returning to the industry after a long break, here are some of the old online trends to avoid. You’ll were once the accepted but have since grown stale and have fallen by the wayside:
Music Playing Website
As if hold music or elevator music wasn’t bearable, there was a time when companies welcomed visitors to their website with this awful, outdated music. This old online trend quickly became a no-no as website visitors quickly left a site.
- Honda Civic On Rent | Hire Car In Lahore | Hire Now | 03124343400
- Mobile App Developers India | Android App Development Company Kolhapur
- Business Card And Notebook Manufacture In Delhi NCR
- PGD In Hospital & Health Management
- 4 Produk Skincare Wajib Untuk Merawat Wajah Pria
- Social Media Marketing Company Pune
- GPS Equipment Tracker
- Used & New Items Online For Sale In Ras Al Khaimah
- NIIFD Navi Mumbai | Professional Diploma In Fashion Designing
- Whats The Best Website Builder For An ECommerce Startup?