Biography of Sai Baba
The birth and parentage of Sai Baba are wrapped in mystery. Many authors and scholars conclude from various proofs that Baba was born at Pathri village in Parabhani District, Maharashtra State, India.
Baba himself gave some hints about his life, which have been verified. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. His parents were Brahmins.
They handed him over to the care of a fakir, who in turn passed on the young child to a saintly person named Gopal Rao Deshmukh, an ardent worshipper of Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati. After ten years, his Guru directed him to move westward and after some wanderings.
It is believed that Baba first came to Shirdi in 1854 and lived there for three years. He disappeared from there for sometime and returned to Shirdi with a marriage party in 1858 and lived there for sixty years till his Mahasamadhi in 1918 (Vijaya Dasami Day).
- Window Awning, Balcony Awnings Manufacturers
- How To Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy S9 Smartphone
- Yahoo Phone Number And Yahoo Contact Uk
- Godrej Reflections Bangalore Is A New Launch Project
- TP-Link Router Tech Support Phone Number(800) 285-1803
- Advance Remote Monitoring Unit System For Your Industries
- SAFEGUARD NORTON FROM SECURITY VULNERABILITIES
- Responsive Website Designing | Web Development Services In USA IWEBSERVICES
- Have A ReactJS Development Project?
- Knowing About The Quality Of Goodman 3 Ton Seer 14