"outh Africa’s competition regulator announced Tuesday a deal with Vodacom to cut data costs by at least 30 percent after accusing the telecommunications giant of overcharging for internet connectivity.The Competition Commission said Vodacom had agreed to a “substantial reduction of monthly data bundles”.
“Effective from 1 April 2020, price will come down by over 30 percent across all channels,” the commission said at a news conference in Pretoria.
The commission in December ordered the country’s top operators Vodacom and MTN to cut prices within two months or face prosecution after its investigations revealed they charged more for data services in South Africa than they did in other markets where they operated."
- Buy Siemens 5SL41107RC 1 Pole 10 Amp MCB At Online |Eleczo.com
- Allegiant Real Estate Advisory Services
- ISO 45001 Consultants In Dubai – Nested Management Consultants
- Out Of Home Advertising
- Cakes For Everyone In Ajmer
- Carbon Steel Pipe Manufacturers In India
- How To Make Drop-Down Menu In Shopify
- Best Termite Control And Pest Control Services In Gurgaon
- Truck Accident Lawyers |Murrieta |California | Khashan Law Firm
- Best Coaching Classes IIT-JEE Nagpur