"outh Africa’s competition regulator announced Tuesday a deal with Vodacom to cut data costs by at least 30 percent after accusing the telecommunications giant of overcharging for internet connectivity.The Competition Commission said Vodacom had agreed to a “substantial reduction of monthly data bundles”.
“Effective from 1 April 2020, price will come down by over 30 percent across all channels,” the commission said at a news conference in Pretoria.
The commission in December ordered the country’s top operators Vodacom and MTN to cut prices within two months or face prosecution after its investigations revealed they charged more for data services in South Africa than they did in other markets where they operated."
- Conservatory Blinds Derby
- Order Best Fresh Cake In Meerut At A Low Price
- Job Consultancy In Chennai
- Book Cheap Flights From Chicago To London
- Kiểm Soát độ PH Trong Hồ Bơi
- How You Need To Have Competent Approach In Education
- Digital Marketing Course
- Architectural CAD Engineering Dubai
- What Is Asset Based Lending And How Can It Help Grow Your Business?
- View Football Standings At Leagues Updated Quickly And Accurately