While doing this type of question, one needs to keep the conditions in mind.
When the given question and the located line has the same contextual meaning.
When there is the contradiction between the given question and the statement from the passage.
FOR NOT GIVEN:
There can be two possible case:
- When most of the question part is given but any one part is not given.
- In another case, entire information is not given so it is much difficult as such type of questions have no location in the passage. Therefore, these act like traps which can waste your time.
- Fssai Registration Consultant In Baroda
- Online Cake Delivery In Dwarka
- How To Present Possibilities In Your Math Coursework
- Disaster Management And The Role Of Communication
- Design A Parent Conference Plan
- Hose Repairs Roswell | Hose Repairs Kennesaw
- Power Bi Training In Hyderabad
- Fire Survival Cable Suppliers And Manufacturer In India
- Hire Top Developers/ Programmers On Hourly Or Full Time Basis
- How Academic And Language Skills Help Us To Write A Perfect Dissertation?