Start-Up India Registration | DIPP Certification

You must first incorporate your business under MCA as a Private Limited Company, a Partnership firm, or a Limited Liability Partnership. You have to follow all the standard procedures for any business registration, like obtaining the certificate of Incorporation/Partnership registration, PAN, and other required compliance.