This all documents are necessary for registration of company in Mumbai and also anywhere in India –
· Pan Card
· Self attested copy of PAN card
· ID proof
· Self attested copy of voter ID card / passport / driver's license (any).
· Aadhar Card
· Aadhaar Card Copy
· Scanned passport size photograph
· address proof
· Latest bank statement / telephone / mobile bill / electricity / gas bill (any)
How to register a company in Mumbai ?
Some basic steps which is applicable for all over the India , which everyone need to follow who wanted to register a company in Mumbai and any other place in India .
Here are some of the procedures for registration of a company under the Companies Act 2013. There are four important steps for how to register a company in India.
· Obtaining DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
· Getting DIN (Director Identification Number)
· Filling a new user
- Marketing, Advertising And Creative Awards Company In India – Kyoorius
- Important Role Of Local Search Today
- Become A PAN Card Agent With Payworld
- Computer Institute In Chennai
- Lexmark Printer Support Phone Number 1-888-237-7829
- Everest Panorama View Trek
- Property Card Is Not Mandatory For Registration In Mangaluru Till May 15.
- Best Hygiene Deals Online In Sharjah – Quoodo.com
- Ergonomic Office Desk
- Bulk Email Marketing Services In Pune – OBY India IT Solutions