"Posted by Telia Company
Telia in Finland has invested in 5G frequencies in the 26 GHz band. The Ministry of Traffic and Communications in Finland has announced the results of the frequency auction started on June 8, 2020, and Telia in Finland has secured an 800 MHz frequency block on the 26 GHz band.
The new frequencies enable superfast 5G connections with gigabit speeds for both consumer and business customers. Services requiring critical connections with minimal latency in for example smart traffic and industrial areas, like ports, power plants and industrial parks can be offered on the frequencies. "
- iPhone App Development Companies in USA | GoDigitley
- UI Development Training in Bangalore
- JEE Advanced 2020 News | Details About Examination
- ISO 14298:2013 Certification Process
- CCTV installation London
- Diamond Gold Men`s Ring Designed By Savya Jewels
- SAP ABAP Training in Bangalore
- HP Wireless Printer Support
- Quintessential Law software Management For Law Firms
- How to Change PST Number in QuickBooks Online?