If your personnel regularly send a spreadsheet of vulnerabilities to IT for fixing, you need to read this opinion piece urgently!
Last year, a study found as many as 96% of organizations in Singapore experienced at least one breach in the past 12 months due to cyber threats. The report noted that 99% of the respondents in the survey planned to increase their cyber-defense budget. Senior executives are taking notice of this but there is something else these companies need to be focused on that goes beyond the security defense budget.
As vulnerabilities rise, the investment cannot just be in stopping these attacks from happening but more quickly and effectively finding and fixing known software vulnerabilities within a company’s infrastructure so they cannot be exploited. This is part of vulnerability management.
- Mobile App Development Services Company
- “Aquapras Stone A Precious And Unique Variant Of Chalcedony Stone “
- Electronics Projects In Chennai
- Mr. Girish Shah – CEO Of SMB Corporation Of India
- Mothers Day Flowers Delivery | Heaven Scent Flowers & Gifts Hemet CA
- Book Your Dream Homes With All Amenities In ATS Destinaire In Greater Noida
- MSME / SSI / Udyog Aadhar Registration In India
- Salesforce CRM Users Email List | Salesforce CRM Database
- What Is The Consequence Of Lack Of Sleep?
- Fort Mill Locksmith | Rock Hill Locksmith