Known as the Venice of the East, also the City of Lakes, Udaipur is a stunning tapestry of serene water bodies and scenic landscapes. It is rich in its cultural nuances, historical tales,and architectural grandeur of the bygone era of the Rajputana Kingdom.
Things to do in Udaipur:
Udaipur is so filled with attractive spots that choosing a few can be really tough. However, there are a few must do-s for any tourist.
1- Enjoy the breezy lakes –
There are five major lakes in Udaipur – Lake Pichola, Rang Sagar, SwaroopSagar, DoodhTalai and FatehSagar. Surrounding these famous waterbodies the cultural and historical landmarks of the city stand tall – palaces, gardens, temples, restaurants and streets, offering endless leisure activities.
2- Eat at the innumerable lake-side Restaurants
After a long leisurely stroll around the breezy lakes, enjoyan exquisite lunch at the famous lake-side restaurants.
Taste ethnic gravies with exotic Rajasthani breads at the Tribute Restaurant on the F
- Internet Connection Boost
- Training In Coimbatore
- Used & New Electronics Online For Sale In Al Ain
- How SMBs Can Save Money During COVID-19 Crisis
- Trusted Peptides Supplier To Buy HCG In The USA | Alpha Helica Peptides
- Best Pastry And Culinary Institute In India
- Embrace Luxury At A Higher Altitude With Delta One
- Salesforce Monitoring Software
- Office.Com/Setup Enter Key +1-800-651-5054
- Employee Management System Software