What should be avoided in IELTS speaking test?
Avoid the following:
1. Repeating the words: one cannot vouch for a good score by repeating the
same words. You should learn synonyms of the words that you know and
especially the ones that you frequently use. This will not only show a good
vocabulary range but it will also help you to score more in the speaking
2. Making wrong pronunciation: it is not require for a test taker to speak in
native like accent. In fact, it is important that you make correct pronunciation
be it in the neutral accent or any other. In rush of speaking in accent you may
pronounce a word wrongly which can possibly affect you overall band score.
3. Learning answers: it is very easy to find out that one has memorized the
answer. More importantly, the IELTS examiners are trained to identify whether
the candidate speaks naturally or has mugged up the answer.
- Special Trains To Sabarimala, Sabarimala Special Train Timings, Train Timings To Sabarimala
- 1 BHK Flats In Ratnagiri 100 Sq.Ft. To 1000 Sq.Ft.
- Global Biomarker Technologies Market
- Ecommerce Website Development Company In Bangalore – Sun Programs
- Barcode Printer In Mumbai
- Rapid Application Development
- Marriage Counselling Calgary
- Best CBSE School In Bangalore
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- Web Design Ecommerce Toronto | 247 Labs