"Twenty Republican and Democratic U.S. senators came together on Tuesday to urge British lawmakers to reconsider their government’s decision to allow China’s Huawei to be among the suppliers for the country’s 5G mobile telephone network, the latest salvo in U.S. opposition to the plan.
“Given the significant security, privacy, and economic threats posed by Huawei, we strongly urge the United Kingdom to revisit its recent decision, take steps to mitigate the risks of Huawei, and work in close partnership with the U.S. on such efforts going forward,” the senators said in an unusual letter to members of the House of Commons.
The letter was signed by one fifth of the 100-member Senate, including Chuck Schumer, the chamber’s Democratic leader, Richard Burr, the Republican chairman of the Intelligence Committee, and Mark Warner, the panel’s Democratic vice chairman."
- IPhone Support Number(+1)-888-292-9252 In USA/CANADA
- Why Crash In The Crude Oil Price Does Not Affect On Petrol Prices
- Agra To Ajmer Cab Service
- Kolte Patil Life Republic 1/2/3 BHK Apartment|Hinjewadi Pune
- Ma Passion Couture Jewellery
- Best Online Sources A PhD Student Can Use To Get Editing And Proofreading Service
- Wholesale Jeans Suppliers In Mumbai | Wholesale Jeans Market In Mumbai
- Garmin Support Number
- Become A PAN Card Agent With Payworld
- Best Schools In Greater Noida