US Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market was valued at XX billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% between the forecast period of 2018 and 2024. The US Artificial Intelligence is segmented by offering (hardware, software, and services), technology (machine learning, natural language processing, context-aware computing, and computer vision), end-user industry (healthcare, manufacturing, automotive, agriculture, social media, financial services, others).
It’s known globally that the U.S economy has profoundly re-shaped by software technology. Human jobs are gradually being taken over by software, specific AI algorithms for ingesting and analyzing large volumes of data for better information and remotely controlling process management decisions, more efficient outcomes. The application of big data software algorithms is helping to elevate decision-making precision to a whole new level, creating efficiencies, saving costs as well as delivering new solutions to various problem
- Remote/ Virtual IT Staffing | Contract IT Staffing Permanent Staffing In India
- IT Process And Service Management – Unified IT Services
- Keanu Reeves Contact Address, Phone Number, Email ID, Website
- “To Move On To The Digital Platform, The First Thing That You Will Need Is A Website”
- Athletic Mannequin For Sale|Wholesale Mannequin|VASAGLE
- Does Builderfly Ecommerce Platform Offer Any Free Plan?
- Guide On Choosing The Perfect Photography Institute For Yourself
- Canon Printer Customer Service Number
- Sage 50 Support Phone Number
- Inimitable Immigration Consultants In Chandigarh – Akkam Overseas