Shares of Vodafone Idea continued their decline, falling 15 per cent to Rs 2.91 on the BSE on Tuesday, after Care Ratings (CARE) downgraded its ratings on the long-term bank facilities and non-convertible debentures.The stock of the telecom services firm was trading lower for the seventh straight day, plunging 44 per cent during the period. It was trading close to its all-time low price of Rs 2.61 touched on November 15, 2019.
- Official Death Angel Tour 2020 T Shirt
- United Airlines Flight
- Engaging B2B Customers With Drip Email Campaign
- Commercial Polystyrene Products
- Environmental Engineer Jobs | Hiring Jobs For Environmental Engineer
- Best Bitcoin Wallets From Top Companies Of The World
- Edit EPub Title With Coolmuster SignPub
- Why Students Need A Plan For Writing A Dissertation
- Is Farro Gluten Free? Does Ferro Have Gluten Or Not?
- 5 Proven Ways To Double Your Ecommerce Traffic And Conversion Without Buying Ads