Information security policies – controls on how the policies are written and reviewed
Organization of information security – controls on how the responsibilities are assigned; also includes the controls for mobile devices and teleworking.
Human resources security – controls prior to employment, during, and after the employment.
Asset management – controls related to inventory of assets and acceptable use, also for information classification and media handling.
Access control – controls for Access control policy, user access management, system and application access control, and user responsibilities.
Cryptography – controls related to encryption and key management.
- Best Tiffin Service In Pune | Welcome To Green Soul Kitchens
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
- SAP Business Object XI Users Email List | BO XI Database
- 5 Unique Real Estate Digital Marketing Techniques 2020 | Benefits
- Study Construction Estimating And Surveying New Zealand With NZES
- Norton Support Phone Number | Norton Help
- How To Replace Toner Of Your Brother Printer?
- Web Development Company India | Web Design India
- Best Institute To Learn Digital Marketing Courses
- How To Create An Ecommerce Website In 5 Simple Steps Using Builderfly